- Reiki Academy
- WELLNESS ACADEMY SEMINARS
- WELLNESS CENTER THERAPIES
- WELLNESS HOLIDAYS
- About Us
- Book Your Appointment
- Online Classes
Ancient Himalayan Master Practices
- setting of the individual objectives;
- meditative exercise: astral transformation: the formation of our new high-energy astral body and mental care of the Master;
- mastering the technique for telepathic connection;
- mastering the technique for the transmission and exchange of high-frequency vibration, direct and remote;
- opening up new energy channels of the arms corresponding to high frequency vibration;
- mastering the art of pranic breathing to increase a vital energy in the cells of the body and rejuvenate tissues and organs;
- mastering the art of healing vibration;
- utilization of a special technique for mental programming leading to the cellular reorganization of the physical body, through four astral bodies, corresponding to specific organs and systems of the physical body;
- mental self-healing settings;
- utilization of the unique healing art of the Ancient Himalayan Master, integrated telepathically, vibration and mental impact;
- mastering the art of the Himalayan healing vibration massage;
- setting and solving individual goals by understanding the cellular intelligence;
- Learn how the ancient Himalayan Masters used energy as a therapy;
- Experience permanent astral transformation;
- Get activation of 4 new astral organs;
- Learn how to use dynamic energy;
- Learn how to transfer energy in person and remotely without symbols;
- Start activating telepathic abilities;
- Use the ancient Himalayan massage to transfer vibrations to the cells.
Reiki 1-7: static astral energy, green when manifests;
Ancient Himalayan Master Practices: dynamic astral energy, swirling red when manifests;
DivineYu Reiki 8 & 9: infinite field of possibilities above astral & mental energy, colorless, formless.
A certificate recognized by the Naturo-Therapy Association will be issued by DivineYu for the Ancient Himalayan Master Practices Class.
To register for the Ancient Himalayan Master Practices, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (514) 999-4018. Thank you!